Anyone who has obligations with an expired statute of limitations (prior to January 1, 2008) may request to write them off by submitting a written objection to the National Revenue Agency. The objection can be submitted in person or sent by post to the NRA office at a permanent address for individuals or at the registration of legal entities.

An electronic reference on the NRA website now shows all obligations and payments of companies and individuals. In addition to debts for taxes and social security contributions, the electronic service also provides access to information on unpaid fines and sanctions imposed by various state bodies and sent for compulsory collection by the National Revenue Agency, the revenue department adds. Access to the information is done with a personal identification code (PIC), which is issued free of charge at the offices of the National Revenue Agency. The PIC is obtained immediately if the application for its issuance is submitted to the NRA office at a permanent address or the address of management for legal entities.

Read more